Photobucket

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Picture Tag


We were in California the past week for our little spring break. Even though neither of us are going to school right now we still felt like we needed a break. We had SO much fun with Isaac & Chels. I got fried and now I look like I have a skin disease on my legs...needless to say I've learned my lesson. Here's my 10 pics for my tag from Nichole!


This is at Huntington Beach, we walked up the pier and it reaked of fish. I don't think the baby liked it very much...





This is a crazy bird on the pier. He kept trying to eat fish from the fisherman and it got stuck in it's throat.


Hanging out on the beach. I love just being by the ocean it's awesome!







Our last day we rented beach cruisers and a tandem bike. It was so fun just riding around by the beach! I'm pretty much convinced that I really want a beach cruiser...Precious...This is with Chelsea & Isaac by Balboa Island. I think? It was cool though...


California Pizza Kitchen...yuuum


So we only have 7 from our trip so I'll add a couple more random ones.



Me and Alisa at the suns game...courtside tickets! It was awesome!




Happiest day ever!!



Easter at my parents!

6 comments:

Melinda said...

So cute looks like you had a fun time and it's about time you freakin updated! You look so cute prego! What is your due date again?? HOw have you been feeling? Are you guys coming up for Nicholes wedding?

~AliSa~ said...

Awww how precious! Love your background and that it isn't white on the sides!

The Sorensens. said...

cute cute! dang im so mad, we didnt even get any pictures of us on our first easter!

~AliSa~ said...

Quit being lazy and do a new post. It doesn't have to be amazing just something new!!!

nate and amy crandell said...

mmm I love Easter glad you found our blog and no you are way more funny c mon birthday month that's brillant.

Casey and Nichole said...

FUN! I love Cali. By the way thanks for the bridal shower gift! I loved opening it in front of my GRANDMA.. haha! It really is so cute! I can't wait to see you in May!