Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Soo it looks like our baby is just as impatient as her parents! :) We went in for our regular check up last wednesday and i was nervous because i hadn't felt the baby moving in a while so they hooked me up to stress test monitors. Little did i know that she was moving a ton i just couldn't feel her because i was having so many contractions! They told me i was having contractions every 1-2 minutes and i was already dialated to a 1 or 2. crazy! so they sent me to the hospital to give me terbutaline shots but after 3 they weren't slowing down....so i got to stay in the hospital the rest of the week on magnesium! haha everyone said i pretty much just looked drunk the entire time, and i felt like it. But they finally got the contractions slowed down by saturday and now i'm home on bed rest! They're hoping i can get off bed rest by thursday which would be awesome because who knew it would be so hard to be so lazy? we have a new little neice aubree and our nephew brave was born last week! So i think she just felt a little left out and was ready to come too...

13 comments:

The Goodmans said...

I heard you went to the hospital and I kept checking on here for an update! Glad to hear they got everything slowed down for you. Your so close though - how exciting! I'm so jealous :) Hope everything keeps getting better for you.

nate and amy crandell said...

yikes I hope everything is okay now, that's exciting though that you are getting closer to the date!

The Clawson's said...

Oh my heck. Well, I wish that was happenening to me. Well, I just had a friend go on bed rest too, it does not look like fun. I hope everything goes better!

Amber R. said...

I am glad you are home and that you don't have to be on bedrest for weeks... perhaps little B or T (since we don't know her name) will be making her debut soon... I am soooo excited! I need to bring Brave to see you so let me know when would be a good time!

Amber

HaleighLynn said...

I would agree with the drunk statement :o) I felt so bad for you, but I think that you're right... your little one just wanted to come out and play with it's new cousins.

Lori J said...

Take care of yourself and take it easy. It is better to take it easy now and keep that little one in the oven for a little longer. Good luck and I can't wait to see pics of the new 1st-cousin-once-removed. ;0)

J,B&A Hatch said...

I am glad that your doing well, I had heard you where in the hospital. If there is anything I can do to help you let me know! Your baby will be here before you know it! I am so excited for you!

halefam3 said...

Hey it was great seeing you today! You look awesome by the way. I am a little jealous that you are having a girl though. :) JK I will find out soon enough...and happy either way.

The Goodmans said...

Updates girly! I want to hear how things are going :)

HARVALICIOUS said...

holy moly thats crazy!!! im glad you guys got everything under control tho! I just got your baby shower invitation today and you can bet your belly i will be there! whoever did them to did a very good job! :) miss yuh

CJ & Lisa said...

camille! i'm so sad i missed your shower :( i had mutual tonight, we need to meet up so i can give you your gift!! i'm so excited for you to have your baby!

The Sorensens. said...

k camille! you have the baby...i know you are probably a LITTLE preoccupied :) haha, but i wanna see pictures so bad! For sure we will come visit after you guys have been home for a while. PS Justin LOVES LOVES her name! Hes jealous, its so cute!

GARDNER FAMILY said...

Congratulations!! Come on now where are the pics??? Kyle I think that might be your job to post them!! please we are dying to see her!!