Photobucket

Monday, February 23, 2009

Our Valentine's Day





We had such a fun Valentine's Day this year! I usually work Saturdays so it was a lot of fun for me and Kyle to just hang out all morning. We were just lazy all morning, playing with Brynlee. Then we went to get lunch at Kyle's newest favorite lunch spot-Senor Taco. Which was surprisingly good. Then we took our Brynlee to my parents house and thankfully my family agreed to babysit for us. It was so much fun to be with just Kyle for a change. Usually we go out with friends, or we're off getting stuff done when we have a babysitter. So it was so fun to go out just the two of us. We went to cheesecake factory and to"He's Just Not That Into You". By the end of the night though we were missing Brynlee. It's funny how hard it is to be away from our little munchkin...I hope everyone had a fun Valentine's Day this year!

5 comments:

Lynette M. said...

I love her bum in those jeans!! give her hugs and kisses for me!!

Mallory Nikolaus said...

ahhh! I love that little girl! She is so dang cute! Glad you guys had a happy valentines day! We need to play soon! PS i LOVED he's just not that into you. What are you doing this weekend? We should go to dinner or something!

Miss ya guys!

Lindsey said...

Your baby is so cute! Can I borrow her for a little bit? You can just put her in a box and poke some holes in it. You may want to send her Fed Ex. Wouldn't want to have your first born get lost in the mail, would we?

Andrea Hale said...

Oh, fun! It's nice to get away with just the two of you sometimes...and much needed! :) You'll find that it gets easier to leave them... soon you'll be dropping her off at your parents' house and barely stopping the car to let her out. ha ha Jk! I have never done that!!! Well, hope you're doing well!

Anonymous said...

Camille- I decided I'm going to steal Brynlee so don't get too worried when she's missing. The End.