Photobucket

Sunday, February 21, 2010

She's Here!!

Our little Reese decided to make her debut a little early...thank goodness :) She was a little over 3 weeks early but healthy as can be! I couldn't have asked for an easier delivery. We had a little scare towards the end because the umbilical cord was wrapped around her neck but other than that it was perfect. I pushed for probably a total of 15 minutes, if that, so honestly it was easy peasy! It took us awhile to decide on a name ( ok let's be honest, it took me a really long time) but we finally decided on Reese. Brynlee has been surprisingly wonderful to her baby sister. She hasn't hardly been jealous at all and just loves her to death! She does a thorough check every 10 minutes to make sure she still has her eyes, mouth, nose and of course her toes...Here are some pictures of the newest Rohner girl to grace us with her presence.

Reese Rohner
6 lbs 4.5 ounces
20.25 inches
Feb 16th
9:17 am








18 comments:

The Durfee's said...

congrats!! ah she is a doll! I just love the pic of the two girls! what a great big sister brynlee will be!

Jennica and Mitch said...

I love, love, love her! She is so freaking cute, and I can't wait to come down and hold her myself! I love that picture of Brynlee with her! You are SOOO lucky she hasn't been jealous!

The Clawson's said...

Congrats she is so cute!

Jamielyn said...

yay! She is such a doll! That was so fun to come visit yesterday! You are such a great mommy to two beautiful little girls!

OurFamily said...

She is so cute! I'm glad everything went so well!

JD and Jen Beck said...

She is so precious! That's so fun that you get to play dress up with two girls now:)

Lynette M. said...

I love her I love her I love her! Can't wait to hold her!

Stephanie Madsen said...

ddaaaang Camille!!! Her hair is soo dark!! Congrats :) you always bring the cutest babies into this world.

nate and amy crandell said...

camille shut up you have 2 kids now!!! she is such a doll her hair is so dark and full I Love it! So happy for you and your family :) and glad you went with Reese bc remember Rigden and Reese..! hehe

Scott+Tiffany said...

oh camille she is so adorable. I love the sister pic. They are going to have such good times fighting with each other growing up, and then being best friends : )

Tate Family said...

congrats, so glad everything went well. What cute little girls you have!

Hillary said...

Congrats!! She is absolutely adorable!

Amber said...

I want to squeeze those cheeks and her bow leggedness is the cutest thing EVER ;)

And Reese is totally the perfect name for that gal

amy g said...

Congrats you guys! You make some pretty babies! love all that dark hair!! love the name!

Haleigh said...

Congrats! She's such a cutie! I can see Brynlee in these pictures of her too! Let me know when you want me to take pictures for you...

Casey and Nichole said...

Yay she's here!! Reese is such a cute name I love it, good choice. Hope to see her (and you of course) soon!

Wendi and Matt said...

congrats!!!

Blossom Salon said...

What a cutie Camille, love the hair, and love Brynlee's face!! What a crack up, is she loving being a big sis?! Hope you are feeling better, and I am so glad things are good!