Photobucket

Sunday, May 4, 2008

It's a GIRL!




So we were surprised last wednesday to find out that we're having a GIRL! We both were positive that it was a boy. It's a good surprise though we're way excited. I think i may be a little more excited than Kyle...he's realizing how much I could spend on a girl. After we found out I had to go out and buy some cute girly outfits of course, and i don't think i could ever get sick of buying her cute stuff! So fun! We got some super cute pictures of her, but my favorite is one of her clasping her hands...adorable! I know..I'm already one of those parents that can't stop talking about how cute their kid is and she's not even out yet. I'm sorry in advance to how many times you will all hear "Isn't she sooo cute!" So our favorite names are either Tatum or Avery...I can't decide I like both.




8 comments:

MommaChelle said...

soooo cute! that is really exciting. Cute names too!

OurFamily said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! I love the names :)

Amber said...

Yay! New post! So I am still not convinced... I REFUSE to believe that everyone around me is having girls but me ;o) I like both of the names but I will be on the look-out for others too!! CONGRATS!

Amber

amy g said...

YAY! woohoo a girl! Congrats you guys! I like both of those names, you can't go wrong with either one!

Jennica and Mitch said...

Camille! I'm so proud of you that you remembered to share your pics this time! They are so cute and I can't wait to meet her for reals! I love you guys!

Haleigh said...

We are really excited for you guys! Either name would be super cute. (Sorry I stole your first two girl names before you and Kyle even met :o) That's too weird

Haleigh

Melinda said...

Congats!! How exciting! And Kyle you better watch out because Camille is going to go crazy shopping! There is ssssssssooooo much cute...adorable...irresistable girl clothes and lots of fun stuff to buy!! Good luck:)

Casey and Nichole said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Yay I'm so excited to see your cute little belly!