Photobucket

Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy 4th!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
4th of July was fun this year and totally laid back, which I love. We went swimming all day, went home and all took naps, and then went to my parents for a bbq. Kyle & Devin went and bought some fireworks and gave us a little firework show that may or may not have stressed me out a little bit..Then we had sparklers which were fun for about 10 min. Until Brynlee's broke and got stuck in her flip flop. Poor girl has blisters and a sad little burn. In other news, Reese is not a baby anymore. I kind of want to cry. When did she grow up?? Anytime I pull out a camera she say "CHSSS" With the most ridiculous grin I've ever seen...Melts my heart everytime.

No comments: